I am a watercolorist, graphic designer, calligrapher and illustrator. I’m also a bourbon girl and damn proud of it.
I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Graphic Design and after 10 years of working in the corporate design field, it was time to take the next step. I now work as a full-time artist and freelancer and I’m the Brand Ambassador for George Remus Bourbon right here in Ohio and Kentucky.
I work primarily in watercolors, ink and graphite. I’m also known for my portrait work, Cincinnati watercolor paintings and illustration work. I find inspiration just about anywhere, but mainly my city of Cincinnati is all the inspiration I need.
I also love creating greeting cards, most of which you can find in my online shop, but I also frequent the OFF Market in Oakley as a vendor, where I sell prints of my work, other various paper goods and more.
• Teaching Artist on the Ezzard Charles mural located at Liberty & Republic Streets downtown
• Top 25 Artist for 2014 Secret Artworks show
• Named Cincinnati’s Best Local Artist of 2010 by CityBeat Magazine readers
• Artist of the “Over-the-Swine” Pig statue for the Cincinnati Development Fund
• Co-Artist of the Christian Moerlein Cincinnati Brewing Heritage Pig along with Randy Wilcox from Once Blind Studios
My art has been mentioned and promoted by Cincy Chic, A-Line Magazine, FOX 19 Morning Extra, Artworks Cincinnati, Springboard Cincinnati, Abservd Magazine, Soapbox Cincinnati, CityBeat Magazine, Cincy Magazine, RAW Artists, Metromix, Cincinnati.com, Wild Turkey Distillery, MadTree Brewing, Buffalo Trace Distillery and WubbaNub.
My work has also been published in Inside Weddings, The Artist’s Magazine, Cincy Magazine and Abservd Magazine.